Octopus Deploy Jumpstart
Investing in Octopus Deploy to handle the automation of deployments is an easy decision. Getting Octopus Deploy installed and configured can be just as easy.
As a long-time consulting partner for Octopus Deploy, Clear Measure has streamlined an easy, affordable and simple method to get your DevOps environment setup with your infrastructure and Octopus Deploy license.
Insights into Clear Measure’s widely known DevOps architecture is available in the our Webinar Archives.
- Properly configured Octopus Deploy
- Needed upstream configuration guaranteeing Octopus Deploy has the proper inputs
- Standard Octopus Deploy Jumpstart using specially curated Visual Studio application skeleton complete with a SQL Server database and 3 levels of test suites.
- Clear Measure Way best practices across the following seven areas:
- Infrastructure (including environments, and security)
- Git Source control best practices that enable the proper deployment functions downstream
- Private build, empowering developers to run a complete build locally including three levels of test automation as well as local database creation
- Continuous integration build enabled for a feature branch and pull request workflow
- Static code analysis enabled as a part of the build
- Release management configuration that archives deployable release candidate packages just the way Octopus Deploy likes them
- Deployments across one instance of all three environment types: production, manual test, and test automation environments
- Runtime observability integrating the logs and telemetry of the application with those of the DevOps automation itself.
- Including a post-deployment automated health check ensuring that all parts of the application are online and healthy.
- A sample runbook configured for maintenance of your production environment.
- Cross training presentation to your team.